Thursday, August 31, 2006

If it's meant to be, it would be meant to be... If I screwed up, it's meant to be screwed up...

Here I am feeling rather lost and mad at myself but I don't know why in the world did God put me through this? *argh* I would rather have been stuck at home, doing my own things, rather than come down to this place to get scrutinized by two people (one of whom is my prof in business school) and being asked tough questions and maligned for not being flexible... literally... :( Haiz I didn't even get to say what I wanted to say and it was like... off you go... oh dear thing.. the interview lasted about say 15 minutes? I think that the length was good albeit my mind was a total blur and I should have said that at the beginning shouldn't I?

I don't even know why and who am I so mad at since it was only 50% my intention of going... I mean, honestly.. either way I would be upset... so I guess... oh well... maybe this serves to show me how attached I am to home and overseas... and how much more I should prepare for my interview! Thank God I managed to squeeze into my powersuit for the interview and not end up looking like a cookie who didn't know how to answer and what to answer... I deviated plenty and my mind wasn't clear at all... :(

*shakes head*

*shakes head*

*shakes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home