Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rutherford's a Christian!

and I am involuntarily closing my eyes due to a serious lack of sleep... i do and really look like the treasured ones from china... and being sick isn't all that beneficial when you're already sleep-deprived... my nose is blocked and i doubt i would have a good sleep soon enough... been rushing assignments and some necessary readings before i go to malaysia this coming weekend and it hasn't been easy most definitely... what with new things always popping up... God help me...

but... despite it all... I really thank God for helping me in the littlest and largest of ways... it's been miracle after miracle the way i bump into people, the way the schedules get right, the way everything works out at home for me, the way the projects and groupings work out...

so... in the midst of it all he's sustaining me real good! I just hope that I would have more than enough voice and feel well enough for the rest of the week's important events especially... :/

got to get to getting my gotten work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home