Tuesday, August 22, 2006

busy busy busy semester...

did i just say that i like the busyness that i would most definitely be getting this semester? Yeeks!!!

I must have been high on sugar or nuts...

Argh, just imagine, i have a hard time trying to find out what i need to be doing this semester with all the papers i have to write and reports to hand up and presentations to prepare for... haiz... although i admit that i can be pretty efficient administratively... i think this is still a little hard for me... :(

but the happy thing is that I am still cheerful and looking up! :) have lunch appointments and stuff coming in for the moment as much as i can handle for now... :) before all the tutorials and things i need to do set in... :/

some of my friends have been melting in stress already... so early into the semester... it's scary really...

and no, it isn't easy in business at all... unless you've destined yourself to fail...

and meeting people every now and then here and there really brightens up my day! I hope that i would be an inspirational sunny side up whenever others are down... but for now, hi-ing and bye-ing everywhere makes me feel a little... celebritish... ! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home