Thursday, August 17, 2006

fast paced life for a catching-up-eventually girl...

wow time flies like anything and before I know it i am done for the week and have gone through more in my schedule for a day than in my past weeks!

i now have 2 swedish girls in my group! and i sat with the foreigners... again... :) haha... but we got on well and she even thought that i wasn't local! i don't know about the implications- whether that would mean that us singaporeans are not too friendly or comfortable with them but it's good to know that she finds my english understandable and crisp.

went for the interview and said things which i never imagined myself saying... i think i was sort of controlled by some form of extra help somewhere... some place... I kinda told God that if it's not meant to be, please kick me out from the first round and kill all thoughts to that... so i went in with a very neutral mind and just spoke without having anything to lose really...

they mighn't like my views anyway... so spray away!

going for the bizad welcome tea for vcf later and then council meeting before heading to town (most probably) to meet up with shane for the last night really... before he flies off tomorrow night... of course i would be there.. but... you know... :/

thank God i don't have school to contend with tomorrow and i have built up my survival plan... just survive the 3 days of classes and not do anything else... leave the thinking and whatever to the 2 days i have... haha since i am from business i ought to be more directed than before and start to organise my life as much as i organise things! got to start making aims and mission and goals (which of course pretty much depends on God)... but got to start putting them down into tactical plans after my strategic planning... :)

woo... more to go... get up get up and move it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home