Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wishful thoughts...

Been inevitably thinking of him even though school life has more or less kicked in for us year 3s... we're not given so much as breathing space even for the first week! This is evident by overuns of the 2 3-hour seminars that i had last week... it's so going to be worse soon... maybe that would be a blessing... :)

It seems that the cap score has risen for business school honours' programme... i don't seem to qualify... but I am actually not too worried about these things right now, though i stand at a very uncertain and vulnerable place... I don't think i should have the time to be worried and get stressed about such things- there is more to life than these issues which the world likes and tends to pine over... and seek to attain... there are the relationships with friends and family members... there is the joy in knowing you don't do anything without a rhyme or reason... there is the peace in knowing he would take care of everything... there is my constant want of learning, so if i have to leave NUS prematurely (according to my current plans), I would and shall and work and go back to studying soon enough!

of course, there is my gift of making the worse situations look good... promoting myself alot more than i can handle... surely some company could do with something like that! :)

*grin*

I am starting to consciously train myself domestically again... because we have a cooking competition in about 4 months' time... and I think doing housework is therapeutic... honest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home