Thursday, August 24, 2006

University Dedication Service was a blast!

Reminding ourselves of our purpose and direction wherever we are and wherever we need to go is really a good thing... the message, worship and the whole program really reached out to and touched me... :)

Really want to thank the 3 christian organizations for organizing this: Varsity Christian Fellowship, Navigators, Campus Crusade for Christ!

I asked Wayne to go for this as well... I met up with him for a short while after to realise that he's an arts student now (was previously a chemistry student) and he just got his last module from appealing today...

How things change...

Classes went good today though I really felt that concepts were hard to swallow since there was quite a fair bit to cover and thereafter I plopped myself in the computer lab only to find him online and had some comfort and smiles at least from the little interaction I had with him... Distance does make the heart grow fonder... But nevertheless I had to pry myself away from the computer and Msn to go for contact group- which I did.

CG was really fun today! And we played games had more light-hearted interaction... went for dinner and then the uni dedication service...

I really regret one thing throughout for my 2 weeks of being in NUS now... I see so many people I know, but I don't have the time to settle down and speak to so many people.. I get exasperated that I have to rush off here and there and don't stay to talk and make precious interaction that I really would want! :( oh well... life's like that...

Attending career service talks makes you feel like a total failure, or rather, it makes me feel like a total failure... I don't have the cap to boot and all those qualities the speaker said we should have in the finance industry... After talking to Jon and Shane, it makes me feel alot better... I thank God that somehow I do have the contacts of people whom I need to know and somehow I am not so blur as to not know what to do in certain circumstances...

for now, i really have to raise my cap or else... nerd nerd nerd... come on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home