Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's a small world after all...

Everyone I know is connected to someone else I know... it's a small world after all... :) Or maybe I am friendly after all!

Everyone says I have lost some weight... I choose not to give them the benefit of the doubt as I think that I have lots more to lose... Some say there is honestly room for improvement... some say I am fine the way I am now... I say: I really don't care too much right now... just wanna eat right, dance right, exercise regularly and enjoy life! Oh, and having a bf who's tons of miles away from you helps too... it helps you lose your appetite sometimes and lose yourself in the busyness of work too much to actually enjoy the food you've got!

So, do try it at home!

Yikes, I almost forgot... got to slim down for the christmas dance! would be wearing leotards that stretch across and measure your figure out to be acres wider than it should... sheesh... Oh well, never mind that... if I keep up with the above I should be fine... God willing...

I am in love with two little kids from church right now... One's Justyn and the other, Jamie... Cutey Justyn is a chinese-indian mixed, and lovable Jamie is a chinese-british mixed... both are equally mischevious... and I heard that they play along really good when they met in the creche ministry! hee hee... cuties should just stick together... they make those advertisements on the telly with toddlers in them fade in comparison...

it seems like saturday today! and ironically I thought that yesterday was sunday... haiz I am getting all my dates and timings wrong... I actually contemplated sleeping at 9pm yesterday night because i thought it was 12 midnight! *shakes head* I think I need to talk less to the people overseas right now... or rather, person overseas... time flies when you do and when you don't, time literally crawls... :(

Would be having a hectic week ahead! got 6 hours of classes tomorrow and only an hour's break in the middle... rushing from business to science to real estate... :( and then meet my king of bad quips for tea I guess... :) before going for vcf's 1st fellowship teaching of the academic year... then it's wed for 5 hours of classes and then a project meeting before heading to orchard with some of the dancers to get our measurements done for the costumes for christmas... thurs would come with another 3 hours of classes in the afternoon and cg right after! friday wouldn't be too much of a breeze considering that i have to make for readings and all for my 3 day trip to malaysia over the weekend! :( God help me...

Hectic Hectic Hectic...

and i just realised something... i mentioned classes for me 'tomorrow'? well, monday's my off day... i start on tuesday... isn't that just indicative? i think i need a break! :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home