Friday, August 18, 2006

the caucasian guys aren't all that cute this sem?

well Shane was telling me before he left that according to Edwin's observations, the caucasian guys this semester in business aren't as stud-like as the ones from the previous semester... I wasn't surprised... because I have seen plenty in the US and I know how to tell a cute one from a good looking one... haha... so I thought to myself, what if I had gone for exchange this semester and stayed behind last semester? It would have been a disaster... *wink*

and he said that the singaporean guys actually felt the threat and competition from them last semester... I was surprised...but then again, while many singaporean guys claim to have huge egos or seem to exude those... maybe they're putting on a pretty good front...

and given the fact that I am so friendly with them and do projects with them every semester thus far... and they reciprocate the friendship... it is rather worrying huh?

nah.. singaporean guys have got the best hearts and minds in the world... honest! I feel that it's more important to own those qualities and not publicise them than not have those qualities and still brag about nothingness...

:)

Caucasians: 0 Singaporeans: 1

Baked myself in the sun and got the blues away... headache's gone too...

He left on the almost midnight plane to heathrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home