Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More comments...

A turn for the week this early into the week! Although I was wheezy and sneezy away the whole day after a whole day of hiccups yesterday, it didn't stop me from making new friends in physics tutorial today and real estate law lecture! :) I just love meeting people...

More comments from the VCF people... they all said that I have slimmed down! *surprise surprise* I am actually quite shocked at that... I mean I did lose half a kg... but does 500g really contribute to that much?

Maybe it's my tan.. a darker tan tends to make people look smaller...

Yeah that should be it...

We sold a good number of epistole booklets today with my yelling and haggling... haha... think alot of people would stay away from me for now... and others were shocked I was in both anntic and epistole... haha... we're giving more away free to the freshies... look out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home