Thursday, August 31, 2006

Girl Talk!

Girl talk's fun when you're just two girls sitting all by yourselves and talking about endless things and updates with different experiences! I thank God for my best friend del who waited up for me to see the doctor and then have early dinner with me... :)

Yes I am mighty sick and need tons of rest.. which I think i would most probably go for now... :/ the medicine is working o...k... so i guess i shan't complain... the blocked nose is irritating...

but the joy of eating is back! and i gained back the weight... so fast right... haha so i guess... it all boils down to the joy of eating... i eat when i am happy and at ease!

the stretch of classes leaves me wondering at my stamina to keep alert and awake for so long... hm... is it the cold of the classroom?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home