Monday, August 28, 2006

Come on little Sophie!

Come on little girl, wake up, stop your brooding and start your imaginations going on the right path... :)

Everything is in a blur right now... and it certainly doesn't help when I don't know what's what right now... I am upset, sad, mad at myself, feeling helpless and a trifle too busy to feel lonely but I know I am perhaps, a little inside... No one guides me through all these things in my life, but I believe it's God sustaining me through all the way... thank you God.

I was sick the whole of my long weekend and yes I spent alot of time recuperating and yet doing what I needed to do... go marketing with my mom, do my readings, go for dance rehearsal, help to clean up the house after my mom's cell, go to church, have more meetings, come home to have family time and devotion, read some more of what's left of the readings(which is alot), sleep...

Monday came and I was most surprised to see a single email which cheered up my weekend for that matter! I waited, to no avail. Was upset. Wondered why I even bothered to stay. I should have left. Maybe it would serve us better. Least I won't be able to show my PMSed symptoms and get everyone upset, most of all, myself.

Yet night came and a single email shifted my focus elsewhere... It was expected, but... I don't know what to do except try it out... After all, I am young only once!

This week is going to be so so hectic... I have 3 FULL days (I really mean 6am till late at night) and I won't have my friday off... but Saturday will come and I will be most happy to get to Malaysia to grab a breather... albeit some heart-wrenching details... which I shan't mention...

You go little Sophie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home