Monday, September 04, 2006

Back from trip!

Ok so it was a short one... just accompanied my dad and mom with my whole family to Malaysia for a short trip... went golfing, got ministered to through the alpha retreat which wasn't meant to be for me but I guess God means for everyone of us to be ministered to in everyway... (and i am really glad that my brother too was blessed, although the whole family including my domestic help did too!)... and well had a great time!

Not forgetting the amount of durian, rambutans, seafood and rubbish I ate in the past few days! Whoa it really made up for the lack of food I had in the past 2 weeks... due to busyness... hee hee... :) Yum but I gotta watch it real tight... and right...

the golf shots I took were threatening to be horrible until we started the next 9 holes of the 18 holes... which is the first 18 holes stretch I have ever played... wanted to give up really but it went well in the final 9 holes! thank God we went back home with grins on our faces... hee hee

so much to do upon coming home! but oh well i guess i got to learn how to take things in my own stride and time...

Tues:
Classes from 9-12, 1-2, 2-4
Physics Meeting 4-6
Marketing Meeting 6-8

Wed:
Classes from 9-2
Meeting for corporate finance
5-7 Anntic Meeting!

Thurs:
Classes from 12-3
Meeting for corporate finance
7-9 Council Meeting!

Friday:
Lie in bed to refresh...

For now:
1) Tutorials for the week
2) Readings for the week
3) Catch up on dance
4) Catch up on sleep
5) Plan for the meetings and do the preparations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home