Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What a day in NUS!

I met so many people I never expected to and you can guess that this day was so full of surprises... I think God really decidedly want to cheer me on on my first day of school! I went for my first finance class at 9 and it had so many exchange students: which really reminded me of how lost i first felt when i went to the US to study... I know it's the normal tendency to ignore these guys, but there was something in me that couldn't let go of inclinations to be friendly, to help them along the way, make them feel better...

I guess you can call me miss international... :) i worked with two germans the other time for my business policy class and this time around... if wen doesn't adopt me into his project group, i guess i know where this would be taking me to... haha... two swedes and more for project mates and wen calling me an spg...

then had an sms from Shane to go for lunch - was quite a surprise really! I thought that he should have been packing for his flight...

when i got to real estate for the law module thereafter, i met colin, an athlete from TJ and had a friend for company for that module... he told me that jiewei, my secondary school friend had been talking about me alot.. :) met a ton of business people too... i think they colluded to drive up the bid points... haha... anyway, the tutor's not all that bossy and arrogant as she made herself out to be... in fact, i think if i had her credentials... i would be some sort of like her too... she's pretty spunky and loud... thinks in double quick time and jokes in triple...

i adore her... would be looking up to her for inspiration! though the law text left me begging for more funds... :(

when i went to arts i met eng tat (my vice chair in drama in TJ) saw another tennis teammate from TJ and met more VCF people... in the co-op, who should i see but my best friend in sec school lydia? she would be flying off to canada for exchange this thursday... woo hoo... too much in too little time!

wonder what tomorrow would bring me? I have tons packed for tomorrow too... going to be moving around the school alot... and be in school alot for the days i would be in school.. this should be interesting... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home