Wednesday, August 16, 2006

NUS Heroine a first!

With all her cute anntics which might have been too much for me to take and her accent which gave me cause to laugh, I found something else in this woman who seems to have it all in her hands... a successful career yet carrying a family-oriented view... :)

My marketing lecturer is overflowing with laughter and jokes and she makes for a very approachable yet demanding lecturer... how she juggles all these.. i wouldn't know but she's doing really well at it for now...

:)

there's really alot of work to be done... haiz... God help me...

and so it turns out that i would have to wake up early for the third time this week (by means of early i mean 6 plus... yes in the morning...) to go for the NOC interview... I am rather skeptical about this but because I didn't want to get black-marked for exiting without cause or reason after trying to explain to them the financial constraints that I am unwilling to handle and thus my not wanting to have any shot at it at all... so I guess I would be going for the interview... but I bet, that the chance of my getting in is really low anyways...

after which I would have my three hour lecture in business followed by the welcome tea for vcf business... and then council meeting... can someone save me?

I just came back not too long ago from a talk in Shane's church which was really enlightening and fun! I really like the preacher there... he speaks well, articulates and doesn't compromise on by mincing his words...

that was after the prayer meeting we had as an anntic committee... and dinner...

i think that while the arts canteen is a fantastic place to meet up with people and catch up, I think it would be a high hindrance to studying... haha... don't think you can get anything done there really... especially when I am so easily distracted... but it's the first week of school and so I am of course not worried.. just wondering what would happen when everything starts to kick in... *shudder* with the group project meetings and all...

oh the two sweden guys I mentioned about in my finance class are also in the same marketing class as me... I wondered to myself what I would do as a result of trying to pull my cap up this sem and needing to be a little more 'practical' in my choosing of project mates... would i still join them as a group? or what? my marketing lecturer just placed us into groups any-oh-how and i somehow got into the same group as them... *divine revelation* sometimes when God knows you aren't too keen but you have to do so anyway? you just have to do so anyway... :)

so am i going to join them for my finance class? i think it's quite it... unless something happens... more divine than this... *call me miss international please*

oh my bangs are quite the talk whenever i meet the people i hadn't seen in ages! another one would be mark szto's haircut... or rather, lack of... he looks pretty much to fly with his goatie and long hair... i was elated to meet him after quite a few months since he last visited me and ian in seattle... :)

time flies... time flies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home