Saturday, August 12, 2006

it feels like it's 12 midnight already!

and i am left wondering how and why it is... time seemed to fly by so slowly yet so quickly... maybe it's the number of things i had been up to today and it felt like so much has been done for such a short period of time.... i have to get used to more intense moments like that for my everyday living... hehe... this is so mild and already i am commenting on its effects...

well... it seems to me that time is running out... i feel like i would be going onto adulthood in so short a time and yet here i am, mischevious and very unsure of alot of things in life... but it's been getting better as i search and find more definition in what i do...

gearing up for school which comes in a few days' time... and gearing up for the departure of a special someone... whom i won't be seeing in the next 4 and a half months.. haiz...

thank God for insane schedules ahead to keep my head off heartaches... dance practices would be for twice a week and i would have my hands full with vcf stuff, church stuff... thank God I made provisions to relieve myself of some responsibilities, though i might not have liked to at all... but it has all worked out great for now...

I still need to find the strength and sanity to live it up!

oh I have like 2 projects per module this sem and lotsa papers to hand up... would have to go to law library at bukit timah to do research as well... whoa... busy busy busy sem ahead!!!