Wednesday, November 30, 2005

he thought of running!

and i thought of eating more... haha seems like 'ai wu ji wu' to me...

well i AM eating a lot more... this week and the next: might be thinking of the all starch diet which i read about in the books... seems cool to me. :)

yesterday was really fun! i LOVE ice skating... brings me to a new high... albeit the physical part of it... banging into people and getting hugged by strangers and all... haha... the exorcism of emily rose was not funny btw... but what could i do? i had one 'unreasonable' task to complete with respect to someone's helping me crucially just before the finance paper... :)

trying a new regime... not going to exercise so often anymore... and going to eat more... see if it increases my metabolism.. otherwise.. it's back to the gym for me!?!

with of course a sensible diet plan... which sounds rather weird doesn't it? I'm eating a piece of bread i just baked as i am typing currently...

*shrug*

people do change don't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home