Monday, November 28, 2005

haigh's chocolates and buffets!

went for 2 buffets in three days... how bad can my compulsive eating get? and i had been stuffing myself during the exams due to stress... argh.

to top it all, chocolates brought by my cousin from sydney!

*grit* and i need to stop skipping my workouts... which i have been guilty of recently.... hehe... guess when there's no structure to my life... it rolls out of control...

but going out to ice skate tomorrow! yay... haha and play pool and possibly bowling... :)

c'est manifique!

and my passport wasn't returned today which means... that i cannot make it for the trip tomorrow... oh well... it could do without me... but the visa was easily approved by the interviewer albeit the two hour wait prior to getting into the embassy...

red tape. *rolls eyes*

getting fat. *rolls eyes*

the latter has its merits though... it means that certain parts which reduced in size recently have started to reappear.... haha... guess what? ;P