Tuesday, November 15, 2005

study heat so not on... :(

*sob* i wonder why i have been so tired lately... sleeping alot... and not to mention eating alot as well... :(

exam stress? nah i don't think so... prob due to my incapabilities to do some 5 core modules all at one shot...

and trying to settle my air tics as well as accomodation in the US along with alot of visa and credit card stuff... those are the ones driving me up the wall and nuts...

gym time doesn't seem so attractive anymore unless i'm totally zapped of my energy to study and then i practically nap during my session...

haiz the sad truth of the students taking examinations...

tomorrow's my first paper! can't wait for it to be over and done with so that i have less an obstacle in the way of freedom!

cause the rest of the papers would be more killing than this one... not that this would be a piece of cake!

*grit*

think i should go read some enlightening stuff... brings me back to the Bible to destress... :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home