Friday, November 11, 2005

Tired and weary soul finding streams in the desert.

And finding that the fellowship and sharing with other christians puts me so much more at ease, knowing that the moment i lay down my pride to share and be seen as the most unimaginable person on this earth, I find complete joy in the release and love I find in God alone.

Sure i have bad feelings about this, and i wish to run away from it all. But somehow logic and God's wisdom don't coincide all the time and i am still praying for his mercy and grace to be in my life.

The moment i act on my logic and what is seemingly God's wisdom or the moment i am sure of it all, i know the moment of reliance on God is lost. The moment i do that, i tend to justify and be a pharisee... be spiritually righteous when i am not.

how sacred or secular can one be? does action speak louder than words? do feelings lie? does love hate?

all i am going to say to all these is: I want to know God more and find my answers through him. he hasn't failed me though i have failed him. he has been giving me answers along the way, advice. but i need to hear from him alone. i can't take everyone else's relationship with God and make it my own. i need to hear from him personally. and i know somehow that that is going to hurt. i know what i ought to do, but i am not ready to do it. i can't. I'm afraid.

and given that i would be going away soon, that would be the perfect excuse to run away... but now i sense resistance in going away for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home