Friday, November 18, 2005

raging...

hormones? somehow i feel that at this stage and point in life alot of things are happening to alot of my friends... :) haha in a sense, well a more exciting and dramatic life awaits?

and yes taking a breather in the middle of the night not due to studying oh no... more for eating that chocolate laden ice cream sundae in the middle of the night... oh man... it was good... had no regrets and won't be regretting... :)

my life's turning upside down and inside out... stomach wise... hehe

and i am rather not really looking forward to the exams and neither after the exams... like i said... that would mean me leaving all the sooner... and these days of planning my exchange has been highly upsetting yet exciting as well... :/

and the holidays are packed for me... would be going to genting highlands with my bizad friends for a couple to three days and then it's back to youth retreat followed by anntic and then a trip back to KL for shopping (yay i think...) and then a week down to my moving out of this country for three whole months and more...

packed. raging emotions and feelings... feel like staying yet escaping... haha

confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home