Tuesday, November 22, 2005

just about to pour out my grievances when...

something happened. i was drawn to singing the songs i first heard and last heard, quite a number of years ago... when i was in secondary school... these songs that once brought me to tears once again brought new meaning... :)

i was about to complain about more mistakes that i made on my paper when my mom and dad lovingly told me that they won't mind if i didn't do well... there's always another plan we can't see. perhaps if i kept praying against his will and doing things my way, perhaps i would miss the many blessings he has in store for me, because those can only be given to me once the rest of the distractions are gone...

so i shan't be aiming for honours no more... shall be aiming to do my best. if it's a double majors... so be it. shan't fight back no more.

Just to share one of them with you:

The Miracle Is You
(taken from Psalms 77)

There are times when doubts creep in
I wonder if you're near
No answered prayers, no joyous smile
Just the pain that pierces through
There seems no hope at all
Every word says I will fall
No shining light to guide
No secure place to hide

But as I look behind on this path I've tread
Your faithfulness just shines
So many times you've delivered me
Given hope I now call mine
You've changed my life within
Only you know where I've been
How could I doubt your love?
Disregard the things above?

Only a miracle will do
To make me the one that I've changed to
And purely by your grace I stand
For the miracle is you

There's still so much I need to learn
You'll teach me in your time
As i run this race help me seek your face
So you're always on my mind
You're the reason I've come this far
Now i see beyond the stars
As i stand and hail you King
May my mouth your praises sing

Words and music by John Rajan Nair
(c) John Rajan Nair

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye aye! May not have time to do 25% of a paper, or get super high marks on everything, but rest assured you shall surely have sufficient time to do 100% of what God has for you to do. His yoke is light, and He's walking on ahead of you to clear the path. Walk on in faith.

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Lsu golf high blood pressure Diet+drug+ionamin foot fetish Air yrans air line tramadol closed rhinoplasty delivery open bra Cadillac brochure Soccer skills training domain names motorcycle insurance fax machines

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home