Thursday, November 24, 2005

made of clay?

Let Your Fire Burn
(taken from 1 Corinthians 3:12-15)

Are my actions made of gold, or are they made of clay?
Am i mining out a truth that will last beyond today?
When you look into my heart
Is there anything that's true?
If there's any part of me
That's not a part of you

Then let your fire burn
Tear my dreams apart
Purify my heart
Till I finally learn
To keep my eyes on you in everything I do
Teach my soul to yearn, to let your fire burn

Am I strengthened by Your word, or by my pride alone?
Do the trails of my life find me kneeling at your throne?
Is this all that I can be?
Lord I know there's so much more!
So 'til my faith can finally see
All that you have saved me for

Let the flames grow higher and higher
Till you control my every desire!

Words and Music by Carol Fivecoate
(c) 1999 Carol Fivecoate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

9:00 PM  
Blogger gossamerofcontradictions said...

where is this song from i'm looking for a song i heard also by this girl called "face to face (with mercy)" but google cannot find only ONE site which has the lyrics, but nothing else. I'd really like to find out who is the artiste thanks!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home