Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Little superheroine girl doesn't wanna be no more...

i hate being a perfectionist. so should i say i hate being me? argh. well the paper today was so darn hard and it doesn't help that i didn't do a large part of a 25% question which cost me a leg. and yes add to that being a perfectionist or supposedly it's absolutely unforgivable.

but i need to carry on. count my blessings and thank God that at least i could do the other 75%!

three more modules to go... and then it's a real break for me... from the face of this sunny island singapore though it's starting to feel like cameron highlands brought to my doorsteps!

haha today's someone's birthday! Happy birthday Diana! hope you love the flowers... hehe...

and yes girls love flowers... i shouldn't need to mention that right? because the funny thing is though girls always state how 'obviously' wasteful receiving flowers are... it's a natural thing to feel very flattered when receiving a bunch!

though for me i still stand by receiving the equivalent of the bouquet money to buy my favourite things... hehe... joking la... i'm not so unromantic!

and yes... i need to go to the US embassy for an interview regarding my visa.. of all the people i know only i have to go through this... wonder if that means i look too fearsome for their liking... hehe... which means i might not be able to make it for my genting trip! *horrors* but oh well... *shrug* see about that i guess...

had my monthly dose of pms today only in the form of a physical breakdown not an emotional one... he's counting his blessings... ;P

back aches and all... churning stomach and felt like puking... gross.

oh i learnt quite a lot from a friend of mine i just got to know recently. hehe. she's terrifying... to her boyfriend she's the queen... to the rest of the guys, the former would do. i am still wondering how she does it... but man, give it up for the matriarch!