Sunday, November 27, 2005

rather exams than this

bzbzbz...

is that how i am to spend the rest of the month that i would be in singapore?

everything is back to back and yes as andrew puts it - e business... engulfs you.

and friends do the most horrendous things to you... or you so thought it's incorrigible. Well i am way over hating people for what they do... after all i have always been the most accomodating when it comes to explaining why people do the things they do... and in this case... i believe true friendship shines through. I respect you.

Thank God for the friends who have come along and given me support and direction and advice. I think I wouldn't have stood had i not have them to hold on to for support. Of course God gives the ultimate support but he designs friends to be around us for such times...

thanks Karen... :) thanks so much for everything...

catching up with sleep and the many friends whom i have gotten out of touch with for a long time... whoa josh i think ah this friday is impossible leh... got anntic com meeting and that movie organized by bizad...

just shared with my mom something on paper... i feel much better in this... but moms always have a knack of knowing things... so i should think she shouldn't be shocked.

can't book the coach tickets for tomorrow... going to genting only on tues... if i make it to that... and if nothing else irritating crops up...

I love my family... will miss them alot. I love my cell girls, my friends... my bizad company... my everything... argh. it's irritatingly hurting to leave... but 3 months is 3 months... short yet long...

agony? or excitement? both i think. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home