Sunday, November 20, 2005

mind's all blown!

and not surprisingly, happy at that it seems! haha... now i think i look like a screw ball who doesn't know how to quit slacking and goofing around... :)

well i had been busy and stressed out with my confirmation of modules in UWA, the accomodation, airtics, visa etc etc etc... well for all the red tape there is, it simply stinks really... but I got to look at the things that are blessings... like how i am able to get the things all done (at least, those that i ought to and need to do)... what's the outcome is uncertain as always of course... yet i am reminded now of the times when i thought that everything was impossible and now i know that everything is possible through him... :)

and that i have friends who do care about me, pray for me and help me out with my visa! *grin*

thanks all you people!

for a moment there i thought that i might have been really down... couldn't go to church yesterday as i tried getting up without having to stumble with the killing headache and bodily aches... and not to mention my wanting to puke... and that's disgusting since well, i have worked up an appetite this exam period and rediscovered my love for food... :)

but thank God i'm alright now.. and trying to remain sane for the next few days more to come... as the exam gets nearer... thank God my heart's more and more at peace... guess it's the comfort of it going to be over sooner than not.. and i know that i have displayed a better attitude towards my studies which i hadn't since a rather long time ago... whether or not it translates to my getting better results... i don't know... but i know he is just and gives as he deems fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home