Friday, April 08, 2005

Pourquoi est-il ce de bonnes filles n'obtiennent-il pas des dates?

I shan't attempt to explain the above but it was the main drawing topic between me and my girlfriends from tj yesterday... and shucks I ended up eating italian chocolate at some cafe with them instead of playing tennis... and I am not surprised that I have put on roughly 4 kg over the week... I have been gorging... c'est horrible mais I will keep check from now on...

french's been interesting to note nowadays since I don't take it as a module and yes... I have a friend in particular who's super in languages, other than his mother tongue... haha...

Ma vie est précieuse, J'ai obtenu de le priser... I have got to stop gorging and ruining my life and stop slacking and start to get to work... but je suis fatigue... ")

I went to the cemetary early in the morning today and it was a good time of knowing my family line and background... suppose that i was grumbling about going just last week... I didn't know what I was leaving out...

Comment est-ce que je dis si je l'aime ou pas? Comment est-ce que je dis s’il m’aime ou pas? Pourquoi est-ce que je suis sentant de cette façon? Comment vous attendez-vous a ce que je reagisse? *questions questions questions...* hope they don't remain unanswered... Dieu fournira, ne vous inquiétez pas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home