Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm halfway through my essay!!!!!!!!

yesh, what a milestone to cross... And what more to write... Ha... But I found a way out writing too much... By decreasing the font size... heh....

should I go for supper today? Hm.... After all I am free tomorrow... And my essay's starting to come together and sounds coherent... Somewhat... :)

now in the library with my vcf friends... Most of them from bce... Ah, maybe it's the fact that so much has been put into bce that now's the crunch time for us to start catching up with work and writing our essays... And eating the chocolate we abandoned to protect our voices for the musical... Ha... It's a good aphrodisiac too... heh... I was reminded by my friends from my mno group whilst discussing our presentation just now...

so much so for this... And some unexpected people turned up in my life just as some others who were unexpected, left... Enough to fill the void... Because although acquaintances... they are one of the most fill-out parts of my life... and I'm a extrovert... I know I need friends like that to keep up with my fast-paced life, somewhat... :)

i was just looking back when I paused to see the many things that have happened to me in the semester i'm in currently... the bce, the confirmation of a place in the exchange, the qualifying for honours... (although that would be something that can be confirmed only very much later), the juggling of 6 modules and all that work load... the ccas... the bazaar and the o-week thingy, the internship I most probably would be going for (which initially seemed impossible due to my lack of experience), and the finance manager position in aiesec along with the aroc finance in charge position...

what a year so far... the losing of steam in fighting for a fit body by gorgings... the chats I had with friends... new found and old... sigh... Reminiscence is bliss sometimes... :)