Sunday, April 03, 2005

the bbq was simply superb... simply superb...

I loved every minute of it... every minute of watching ourselves on tape on the make-shift screen of a wall by the swimming pool... every minute of the singing with the guitars going on high... the jazz, the love songs, oh so tender and warm... :) the fellowship, the teasing, the sharing, the gorging, the passing around of unwanted chicken and desserts... it was lovely... very wonderful... very memorable... possibly something that would go a long way with me... a long way... I have never felt like this before... never really loved so much of anything... being such a distant and non-commital person nowadays... in fact I never really committed myself to anyone or anything except my ex... honestly... it's not to make you feel sad sen dear... just to make you feel treasured? ;)

Ah, how could we miss out on the throwing of people into the pool? mark szto was inevitably pulled into the pool when they were trying to get jason gan in... ha... the rest of us? the musicians and a few of us peace-lovers (not exactly peace-makers here, you get the drift if you attended pastor aaron's sermon today on blessed are the peace makers) sang the night away... it was fabulous... and yes jan ho was asked to sing so many times... he's such a champion ha...

and i think I make such a bad sales girl... i was trying to get rid of the brownies and the chocolate cake... but somehow... well... no one really 'bought' it... jan says that it's not that my marketing skills are bad, but they are really concerned about the calories... hmph... he obviously was trying to tell me not to eat so much... :)

anyways... wha.. I think me and the rest kinda da cheng yi pian le... i kept teasing jianming about joanne and he nearly shoved tissue into my mouth to gag me... scary... ha... what to expect? he's my tjc senior... :) and lincoln's going to get it for like making snide remarks about me... and ruiyi's got to tell me what bimbotic stuff he's been calling me... hmph...

la... so much with so little time... i went late actually... when me, marcus and ruiyi thought we were early... guess some people are earlier... the northies to be precise... wow... I'm impressed... *wink*