Wednesday, April 06, 2005

it was so fun...

watching the ali G stuff ruiyi's got and his whole collection of untouchables and unmentionables... was very enriching... :) argh, I'm disgusted with myself... we were supposed to be studying... what gives man... and I was supposed to go to exercise just now... but ended up not going because was chatting over msning last night... too tired *groan*

and i gorged again... again!!! sheesh... sob... groan...

and I have been happily skipping classes this week... my prog assignment's not started on and my stats project is yet to be completed... hmph... bother bother bother...

they were saying that my dressing was a little too loose, as in... frumpy... some said it was nice... bohemian... oh well.. possibly they couldn't accept it cause I'm always wearing the tight ones usually... :P

i was wondering about certain issues today... and yes... I've realised that although one can learn more about someone.... and more may mean more shocks and a sudden bout of sadness sometimes... it eventually evens out... eventually the beauty and authencity within the person shines through... and eventually... God loves people with their imperfections... how can I then judge?

and being real makes everyone comfortable, after one has gone through the initial stares at the "outrage" of propriety... but eventually... everyone acknowledges your courage to face up to reality when they themselves cannot...

which is attractive... very I would say... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home