Tuesday, April 05, 2005

is intelligence genetically passed down?

somehow I doubt it... pretty much alot... my dad's such a study stud and so is my mom... but me? sigh... I'm a student who tries... who never really excels all THAT much because I'm always having this and that and too many things in my life... :( this isn't good, as you can see... and neither is it beneficial...

and so I have been trying to mug... look like a mugger... behave like one... and think like one... I should be thinking: how best to study? when can I study? what times am I most productive for studying? which place is the most conducive? and so on...

but I'm not! that's the thing see...

and so I'll be working at suntec city... for my internship... starting on the 9th May till the 31st July... c'est tres bien... good... :)

exams' in three weeks...

cell group was good today... we shared chocolates... and shared some stuff... which was fun... was 'pouring' out my soul to vivien just now... :) and giving in some input into her project... haha... fancy me... I think I should be in real estate then... heh... "SK" stands for.... hee hee... snack king... i didn't know jan was so calories-unconscious...

inside joke... don't rant at your not understanding me ok... :)

I'd love to get away from it all... right now... go on a holiday... but you know what? part of me really wants to study and get this whole exams thingy done and over with... this sem has been great... despite a few hiccups... but generally... I love what I have been doing... the friends made... and I want to finish it well and good..

God help me... ")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home