Saturday, April 02, 2005

official whacking time!!!

o...k... now that the term paper's done and ready to be handed up, the mno script's roughly done, and the prog assignment is pretty easy (so they say, which I'll be starting on tomorrow)... it's whacking time!!! official mugging... official stoning amongst tons of books...official time when it-all-matters-because-i-have-to-pull-up-cap-score...

i was chatting happily away with my best friend del... ha... friends forever, we always share certain things in common despite being poles apart in character... heh.. only you can testify to that... *wink*

and yes I finally had a breather, which wasn't fun at all, considering that it was merely hours of rest and more rest... i didn't know that my brain's been that overworked!!!

sheesh, I could become fat in this case... somebody save me...

was contemplating writing a diary... besides keeping up this blog... seems sometimes, certain things are better left unsaid here and said somewhere else... but perhaps those things are also not worth lamenting and paying much attention to about... it's better to forget and let go...

and today's the big bbq!!! heh... other than toying with the thoughts of eating... gorging... I have been working out in the little brain of mine... how to not get fat... which is impossible... :) but it doesn't matter...

will update u more on it...

and chocolate's everyone's favorite... there's a certain someone interesting to study... piques my interest... no am not interested in that person, just interested to know why that person's so interesting... la... argh, what am I trying to say? *tongue-tied* but seriously... no...

just so that no one would read in between lines all that much... ha... guess I need to continue on this entry...

chicken chops! fishballs! basically, me, ruiyi, marcus, jan ho, ian, junwen, andrew and mark are pooling in to buy those... and lots of it I hope... yum... marcus marinated the whole thing last night and he's really enthusiastic about the cooking too... perhaps I can pick up a thing or two later? *girls need to know how to cook... it brings forth their feminine allure*

and yay... can get to sit in a 4 day old peugeot... lucky marcus has a car... I don't... sob...

but maybe I should join the science study fellowship... it's really cool... they study from 9 to 9... but break at 6 to have some worship and fellowshipping... who knows? eating maybe... heh...

or join the arts fellowship... at central library... own time own target... anyone can join...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I got the job internship!!!!! don't know whether to jump or dance... but it'll a good start to my resume building... would be doing some marketing and customer service stuff... as an executive... if I get to sell some products, may get a commission... ha... and I just might want to try... after all, where money's concerned... who wouldn't? :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP travel insurance holiday insurancecheap rates butalbital pill Best cheap phendimetrazine information

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home