Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm a proud and arrogant miss-smarty-pants...

why? i just realized the tone I had when I was talking to some of my vcf friends... generally when I'm excited and comfortable with the people around me, that side of me shows... and no longer am I proud of it... I'm ashamed of it... although it does help to facilitate discussion when i'm going through interviews and the like when I'm speaking to my friends who are over-achievers or high-achievers...

argh. the side of me that's my strength is my main weakness... and I don't know how to coin a term to it...

God, forgive me and help those people I may have offended in any way forgive me... I thank you that I'm learning to be more sensitive to the feelings of others... all in the objective of wanting to build a more cohesive environment amongst the christians... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home