Tuesday, March 29, 2005

this week has been... weird in a nice way... ha...

well... how do I start it all? I haven't been blogging since I have been rather active on msn, chatting with all my friends... and yes it has been a great experience although I should think it extremely silly of me to think that the exams would be very easy this time around... and thus am not embarking on any studying plan as yet. but i guess you can't blame me, i have still got so much work left to do and submit... my mind's all there and not here... it could be that the stats and calculus aren't taking a toil since I have learnt it all before... have been reading up economics consistently so far... programming's open booked and i have yet to complete that assignment which I am starting to get a little worried about, and mno's report's out... but the presentation still leaves much to be desired... I can't believe wen submitted a huge chunk of papers and that was his report... God, mine's only like... er .. 10 pages long? AND... to top it all up, am working furiously away on my global paper... which is due on monday, but I have to finish it by sat... since I would be out the whole day on sunday... ha... this is after i have completed about 10 work assignments already... sheesh.... this sem's a little tough huh? :)

ruiyi's starting on his 9 to 9 studying schedule... me? ha... none whatsoever... I know I'm not brilliant enough to rush through it all and score well... God bless my soul and mind... and I know I need more time to study... and so... well... i should be starting really soon... like maybe the minute i finish with the essay... ah, God, you know very well that without bce, i would have been finished with all that... I'm usually never a late-timer... you know that.. I'm not asking for your blessings as such... but I'm asking for your mercy on me... please? I need you to help me pull up my cap... honestly... seriously.... :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home