Monday, April 11, 2005

i see apple-polishers...

boot-lickers... apple-polishers... whatever... a group of people from my stats class just had to take some pictures with the lecturer after their presentation (supposedly an attempt to boost their already rocket-high marks) and seem totally intimidating during the question and answer session... not that I am not advocating their style of doing such lickings... but they could have done it a little more discreetly... and making themselves liked by the rest of the class as well... after all, who are you going to be working with in the future? your by-then retired lecturer or your peers?

forgive my outburst... but seems these sort of things wouldn't be rare in the future... unintelligible people would always want to keep doing such things without thinking...

argh.

I'm not being miss-holy-moly here... I may do such a thing should the time call for it... *honest!* but really... do it in a different fashion? not so pre-school standards...

*fish swimming in the fishbowl*

i know I'm not being Godly here... I should be tolerating... and maybe accepting... love the sinner but hate the sin... but it isn't sin right? maybe I'm just jealous and want a share of the pie too??? I don't know???

who said it's easy? to love people you never would think of loving had you not been a christian...

it's a process girl... keep on going...

*a deep breath and after much thinking...*

ok... I love them... I really do...