Sunday, April 10, 2005

econs abandoned for feeding sprees...

feeding oneself is most important to me... I think... even if it poses a fats issue here, I would still find some way to eat but cut down on the fats and oil but not the quantity...

I had to resist ice-cream yesterday but I didn't resist chips... sigh... it's back to the gym and diets for all my gorging... but i don't regret it one bit... a time to eat and enjoy, a time to work out and get fit... why not?

and the holiday plans have been over the top... haha.. made a list of people I needed to meet up and catch up with (happens after every semester, although I have only been through one)... would be involved in aiesec as finance manager (got to learn the ropes), o-week (I'm all willing to get out of it), as well as my work and some more church stuff to do (which I don't mind at all!!!)

Today's globalization lecture was really funny... it ended an hour earlier... of which I am super thankful for since I hadn't time for lunch if it wasn't to be... and my lecturer went on and on about exam tips... hee... which were funny... really...

there are 4 kinds of handwriting:
1. the beautiful legible
2. the ugly legible
3. the beautiful illegible
4. the ugly illegible

avoid the 3. and 4. but 1. and 2. is fine... :)

I mean... really... *laughs*

listened to the new song ruiyi composed... not supposed to let it out for copyright reasons... :) it's nice... his voice is nice... (being objective here) and he wants to get the bce band to record it... thought it was a neat idea... and he wants jan to sing it... la whatever... sometimes being overly hyped makes anyone a little complacent you know...

and we were debating about something after i made a pretty-shocking-comment... I'm not trying to dramatise everything here but seriously... I feel that if it's in my best interest to not find someone and live on my own... serving the Lord... perhaps I should just let it be... yet ironically, when one's ready to be single, one's ready to be attached...

I'm still faltering here and there (I'm no superwoman) but I'm praying... for my good friends to find good christian men as husbands... :)

I suppose there aren't many... but with prayer and petition... who knows? :)

and econs' way way off tangent of the studying schedule... shoot...

my shocking asking of an issue made someone intriguing, more than interesting now...")

the Lord leads... the Lord leads...