Sunday, April 10, 2005

deja vu...

when it happens too often... you start to wonder... whether it could be God's telling you something, or it's merely some silly superstituous thing...

it's not fun, really... but oh well, when I commit everything to Lord, I know the plans I have would succeed...

and today was rededication day... I realised how selfish I have been, I realised my lack of zeal for the Lord, I realised my indifference to people and issues... and I realised the emptiness inside of me was due to my rejecting God in so many areas of my life... I needed to come back again to the Lord... I needed to readjust my priorities... and I did just that...

and finally when everything much's pretty done and about for my ccas for now... I can finally get to commit some time to that of the church... o-week and aiesec finance looms though...

I can't imagine his not being in my life... I think I would die of emotional hurt and emptiness... and I think I would have died of boredom with no sense of achievement nor hope in life... I believe that finding this hope is the sole purpose of our lives and we should be dedicating our lives to finding that out and living it out...

I'm starting to get back on track, thank God for that... spiritually... and everything else would flow in as well... I know... it will...

practiced on jeremiah's car today... it's manual... I made it jump alot... :) but given the last time I drove a manual car was last august and the last time I drove last year... it was pretty good... I LOVE changing the gears...

met my cell group girls for breakfast today... it was fun... but I think I did most of the yakking... I think I should just shut up some...

I'm waiting for my next facial appointment... do u know I actually 'dreamt' of having one??? I think I'm in a desperate position... hee hee...

for now... econs econs econs... argh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home