Saturday, March 05, 2005

there can be miracles, when u believe...

you never know or can second-guess what the Lord's planning to do in your life... I prayed for miracles to happen in my life even as I commit my life into his good hands... and commit I say again, it is not something passe... it's something ongoing, continuous, happening... and keeps you growing in the faith...

I sent in my application for the sep last sem when it stated I was ineligible to sign up for it... which meant I had to wait till next sem to sign up for it... and everyone knows how difficult it is to get into the uni you want to get into... because well... it's tough? the one you want, many someone elses would want too... and places are very very limited... but I got it... I don't know how... but I got it... year one, no cca records... failed a module... still got it...

which is a huge relief off my chest! I now no longer have to be subjected to torture and torment by my studies and can safety just enjoy and do my best in everything I do...

and... secondly... I have always wanted to do honours... but my business cut off was 4.0... it dropped to 3.5 just... I'm eligible for it... of course I'll try my best to attain the second upper... who doesn't? but if I don't... I just don't... I still get to enjoy my life in uni...

you see... when you commit all your plans to the Lord... they will succeed... and I was just feeling very lost yesterday... yet I asked for the Lord to show me his glory and miraculous ways... he did... he just did... :)

for now...yet but in one more area Lord... one more for now... would you show me the way? :) I'm not pushing for answers or happenings... I just want your good and perfect will in my life...