Friday, March 04, 2005

hiccups...

that's what you get when you secretly munch on homemade cakes late in the night and chocolates alike... am feeling very uncomfortable now... hic hic hic!

and I went to the mno lecture eventually today... was good... the video we watched was on the "Abilene Syndrome"... it basically means that... everyone agrees on disagreeing... yet it is unspoken and everyone still therefore assumes everyone else agrees on agreeing and because of peer pressure and not wanting to be seen as an outcast... agrees.... to agree

and it reminded me of my studies... like... who loves to study? we all hate it... we all agree on that... but who dares to go against the system? even though we know we have been exploited (somewhat in some ways) and the "c" students are those entrepreneurs... earning big bucks everywhere and all around... we simply do not dare take any action that we agree on... because we fear the consequences would be too harsh a reality?

dinos ended late today... and yes... speaking about late I've got to complete my prog assignment asap... this weekend... God help me... and then I'll have to study for prog like crazy once that's done with... been studying my stats now...

because silly me had booked a ticket to go watch romeo and juliet with the rest of the bce cast... shortsighted me didn't think it would be that hard a week to go through... well actually... it was supposed to be initially... since the prog assignment was supposed to have been handed out to us much earlier and we finish it much earlier as such... but oh no... he had to have it now...

tennis was bleary just now... my contacts kept shifting around... and yes... all the hard work put into it... gone with a few seconds of munching... ha... but oh well... then again.... this is life... enjoy it while it lasts...

I'm reminded of how God had been there for me this week when I decided... at the spur of the moment to take the bus "10" all the way from kent ridge to tampines... it was a very enjoyable time for me... albeit it taking an hour and a half... a very refreshing way to spend some time.... which would otherwise have been boring...

and oh yes... why... I have been talking to alot of my vcf or christian friends about life and all... suppose God has placed them into my life for this particularly tough week? emotionally... actually... physically i'm drained too... but the fight must go on...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know about the abilene syndrome from management and organization lecture. So you are taking that module as well? Good analysis of the abilene syndrome in your life...

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home