Monday, February 28, 2005

Keeping my cool amidst the going bonkers...

I'm supposed to go bonkers aren't I? after all, my mno project's due in three weeks, stats in three weeks... stats and prog midterm next week... prog assignment next week... calculus exam the week after next... and the bce the week after the week after the next...

not to forget an econs presentation sometime in between... and 2 econs assignments to boot...

global paper's due really soon too... and so... theoratically speaking I should be going bonkers, shouldn't I? but I thank God for the extra strength and energy he has given to me... even had some time to talk to a good friend (better after the conversation) about what I really feel about life and all it's entities... he was pretty shocked I must say... after all... who knows about my deep dark side? (no it's not evil... it's just plain... what do you call it??? purposeful oblivion...)

and I used to think I have to do certain things because I have to.... not out of love and a spirit of community... but thank God I don't think that way now... the hard-crusted heart of mine has given way to the softening of the Lord's love... and I now am learning to become part of the love and community he has desired for each and everyone of us...

and yes... so what about work? It isn't everything... I just do my best...

I was pondering over what Char was telling me about... that point or stage in life when one just chooses or becomes a little more in control of her own emotions and thoughts and etc... like... not being so volatile? and I totally agree... maybe I'm coming to that stage now... or maybe I'm just plain pmsing right now... who's to know?

ok... visiting the sde cell group later... cause I thought that since I can't attend the business cell due to clashes in timing... why not try other cells rather than plain talking about joining other cells? will see how...

after which is prayer at engine bridge and then bce practice... again... God... I'm so so tired just thinking of it... cause I'll probably reach home by what...12?

but something Karen said pushes me on... something along the likes of how blessed she was when she was superbly busy for the Lord... and the Lord blessed her with so much... I'm looking forward to more out-pouring of the holy spirit and the works of the Lord in my life... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home