Saturday, February 26, 2005

something precious to recount? but I gained so much weight?

but I'm not in the least surprised... cause silly me has been munching and eating non stop the chinese new year goodies... and yes they are very good... I don't regret it one bit... as I have said... but it's going to be hitting the gym for me then... and careful diet already!!!

today's practice was tiring and tiring.... non stop... and made me all hungry and c'est difficile to just keep going like clockwork... I'm human, have feelings and need time-outs...

it's funny how I've gained weight, leaving the lower half more bulky... and the upper half slimmer? I'm amused... haha... oh no no, not being sarcastic here...

and I'm thinking of going to sri lanka for a mission trip... but right now it's still a thought... unprocessed and unchecked... gotta pray over it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home