Friday, February 25, 2005

something precious to recount from life's short stint?

well I guess I'll keep on falling... into his arms of love and security... and rest myself in the will of God that takes all my flaws and incompleteness and moulds them and makes them into strengths and things I could boast of...

and leaving goals and ambitions aside to pursue the desires of the heart of my Lord Jesus... seeking to not be conformed to the world but to be part of the work in transforming lives... ( we may work and plough and harvest in seasons... but it's the Lord who makes all things grow) perspectives have got to change and habits violently kicked away to make space for the new... the becoming... and the coming...

back to square one again...??? then take a look into your life... and recount... what you haven't already been doing.... praying and seeking the Lord for his word and will in your life... will doesn't equate the one way the Lord wants you to travel... it's his desire for your life...

won't you start to surrender and let God implement his perfect desires for your life? I am... amidst of people saying 'no!!! don't do that' and 'God will never decide everything for you... forget it'... if he has a desire for me in my life... I'm willing to find that out... and live it... if you feel you can do it on your own... fine by me...

free will... I can freely will God to will my life... isn't it? but of course... decisions have to be made... experiences experienced... who said it excluded all that? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home