Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Can I say you're magnificent and wonderful?

God... thanks for giving me the tranport home in the form of min zhi's dad's car... and as well as for the practice not to end so late... and yes... thanks for giving me an enjoyable time in the cell group... and helping me to learn so much more... and learning about being real and not having the facade no longer... because you know what? I'm sick and tired of trying propriety all the time.... I need to be myself... and not being myself keeps me in a pressure cooker... I don't wish to hold anything within much any longer... it'll only serve to be a timebomb... waiting to ignite...

and so I shall be brash and unchecked at times... this is me... and manage to yet be balanced in being checked and controlled... as and when I have to... it's the whole idea of balance... and tellingly... it takes time... especially for me to learn to show others the side of me not normally shown and saying the truth that I'd rather not expose in the past... after all... we've got to be real, don't we?

I'll keep on walking his way... his magnificent grace is more than enough for me to contain... I wonder at my inadequacies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home