Wednesday, March 02, 2005

corny or not, nerdy or not, I'll still hang out with you...

as long as I'm convicted there's something worth keeping and hanging onto... you'll see this stubborn girl hanging on to every friendship coming her way...

and yes was just sharing with Cheryl all about how I feel about stuff and all... and i'll have to say... we both agree it's so much easier to talk to people who already have certain common frame of reference with us... not people who know nuts and we have to explain everything in detail... (tiring and boring) especially for people who are really 'slow' and 'narrow-minded' about things... not implying... trust me...

and we constantly have to deal with ourselves...

and I find myself listening alot more now these few days and sharing with my friends things I treasure close to my heart... it's been really enriching... it's like I've passed a certain point in my life... and I'm starting to 'kai qiao'...

thanks God.. for showing me the ropes... opening my eyes... giving me good friends all around... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home