Sunday, February 27, 2005

forgive me for being overly boisterous...

but... I'm so overwhelmed... my domestic help just had my cupboards packed and I saw not piles of clothes but towers... yikes... it's giving me that guilty feeling again until I looked carefully at the clothes I've got... and it seems I don't even wear about half of them anymore... outgrown... fashion's way too cool for school etc... and been wearing more of the jeans and t-shirts sort of clothing... man am I getting a little too boring for my own good?

and yes my god ma just came back from adelaide and she got me tons of stuff... I was so shocked when I found cute little pink blouses which she usually doesn't buy for me but knows I have been advocating... haha... and yes even my mom was so surprised... got three handbags as well... and two pairs of three-quarts... I'm so blessed even when I do not go shopping huh? :)

and they fit perfectly... thank God...

oh well... before I start sounding really bimbotic and too dumb for my own good... am trying to reiterate global stuff again... need to get into a new groove for school tomorrow... starting from now... there's no more time to lose and I've got tons of essays and tests coming up... no more miss gaily... swap that for miss boring-like-anything-for-the-sole-purpose-of-studying...

and one wonders at the extent globalisation has on us... we don't even talk of its influence or not anymore... we talk of how much... and in a measure globalisation and it's players dictate... in a way we have been taught by it and we process the information through computers and idea-boxes set up by them... sigh... this world is not my home... I'm just a passing through...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home