Sunday, February 27, 2005

go on a vow?

what's in it for the vows made to God regarding relationships? I don't know but I have come to a stage where I'm perfectly neutral between going on one and not advocating it... both have their arguing points... 0ne keeps you focused, one keeps you open, to God's will and purpose... it's always the fine balance we must try to have...

and right now... am trying to find the balance in life... the perils and the joys... I'm making them his...

and yes... I've realised too much immaturity in myself... and the denials of time abuse and effort mis-management... I seriously need some time to think about what I really want out of life... no am not wavering in the faith... am simply trying to figure out how to better manage the time and energy God's given to me to best ultilise it for his glory... after all, we owe him our lives... especially for me... since I have been 'raised from the dead' whilst I was young... it was a very trying time for me... (as some of you guys would have known about it) and it's tough for people to try and understand where I'm coming from... but seems the moment they know about that experience of mine, everything seems to come to light... haha... maybe I should share on that more often...

and so I shan't arouse the desire until it so awakens... let go and let God... let it be as he wills for me to have... I shall surrender my all into his hands and await the glory and miracles of the Lord... :)