Thursday, March 03, 2005

for once... just let me be me...

I don't know... but I just want to lament and lament and I don't know for sure if lamentations are a subset of Sophia but it's been hard... the assignments and all that exam stuff... the play coming up this week which I would be watching... my commitments... God... I feel like I'm drowning...

ya da ya da... so I'm supposed to be more complying... more accepting... bite in all my pain and sufferings... ??? like the typical singaporean... sheeesh... why you could even hear a pin drop during the sharing session in my globalisation class yesterday... except my nepalese and vietnamese friends...

oh why? why must we feel the way we do? why must happenings try to dictate our life and mash us into nothingness??? no, I must try to dictate my life... oh wait... that's God dictating our lives... correction...

and yes I'm eating to curb the stress... hold it... that doesn't sound very very convincing? curb the stress? since when have truckloads of food and calories have that kind of an effect? but oh well... it feels good anyway... ha...

should i or should I not? pgp sounds very very tempting...

and yes... I wouldn't have to care about going here and there everyday then... and studying would be a breeze... would it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home