Monday, February 28, 2005

so difficult to worship?

but when the good times come... I thank God for them for they give me a hope to carry on...

my brother did rather well for his 'O's... thank God for that... it's a huge relief off my chest... and as a big sister I'm only concerned about his choice of courses right now... amidst my exams and hectic timetable... guess that's being the eldest here... I may find my siblings irritatingly dependent on me and my parents but seriously, when the crunch time comes, I'm equally anxious... and my cell girls did well... thank God for that too... (smart little ones, they are... so taking after me... haha... *joking*)

for a breather now... I'm being too motherly here aren't I?

oh sheesh...

I just met Pastor Ian when picking up my brother from the place they were dropped off from the serve mission trip... he looks very kind and nice still... as always...

and haha... inevitably set up some lunch date with a friend of mine for lending him my lecture notes! Where's the justice? (okok... you aren't that bad... seriously... haha)

classes were interesting as usual... I love learning about new things... it probably helped that I was multi-tasking, smsing as well as listening to the lectures... good thing here... maybe i just work better like that... ???

and teaching my grouchy sister some math now... sigh... I didn't have to have anyone beside me egging me on to do my stuff at age 11...

and I've got 2 projects, 1 term paper, 3 term exams and etc etc etc... bce event... all coming up at the same time... God... please... help me out? *pathetic look*