Saturday, March 12, 2005

surely there must be something more, than cheap slippers priced at four?

surely there must be something more than the mundane activities we're in all the time? and surely there must be something more than merely vying for the very best results and the best positions all the time? I wrote a long letter to... erm... God? I just had to write... pouring out all my disagreements about life... about my indifference to certain issues... about my anxious heart towards others... and about life... just all about life... and then when I read readers' digest the other day... it said... that women who wrote about their depressions tend not to have break downs and are healthier mentally, emotionally, and physically...

thank God I don't write to no one but him...

I'm sick and tired of certain issues in my life right now... so I'm taking a huge needed break... and concentrating on the musical and my projects for the next two weeks of my life... don't ask me to go out, don't ask me to talk... wouldn't have the time to... wouldn't be in the mind to... (although some solace can be sought in you guys out there) *the word here is solace, not going out for some enjoyment* *can't afford to*

Thank God for friends like you, wen and adelia... you make life all so nice and warm... you guys hear me out... listen to me and support whatever I do without imposing your views on me... I need that so much right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home