Tuesday, March 08, 2005

if you have a view about something... don't mince it...

don't mince it and later blame someone else for your not saying something you feel strongly about... when it's too late... decisions have been made.... and you feel exasperated not leaving it all on someone else's shoulders...

went out with my mom just now... was supposed to be rather happy getting together and having fun talking and stuff... I just happened to want to buy a watch at a sale... and she said ok... so that amounts to agreement doesn't it? and then when we went off she started commenting on my spending and I got so exasperated... I mean... I spend, sure... but I save too... and if my siblings think that I spend too much... get themselves to save and mince those words then... and... it's my allowance!!! she said it was the same... spending my allowance or her money would be amount to be the same... hey wait a minute... isn't an allowance an allowance? literally? if she ain't happy... there's tuition jobs for me to take and earn the money there alright...

and here I am in century square's latest food court... in the internet kiosk... voicing my disagreements and resentment...

thought it would be a good day... guess I'm wrong... for a good half of it.... why I was just having lunch with jianwen just and we had a lot of fun...

ok... calm down... no one has the right to spoil your day except yourself... I'm not mincing it... definitely... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home