Sunday, March 06, 2005

Do you dare to hope?

well I'll have to say that although hoping seems like such a pleasant thing to do... it sometimes takes us somewhere else... whether or not we should remain in that phase... is up to us... and we have to make wise decisions about these things... nothing's fixed... there may be no strict rights or wrongs... which makes it ambiguous and a little harder to manage... so do we hope or not? I believe we just have to look to God and hope in him and not in the things of these world...

Thank God that a few friends of mine have been helping me with my programming assignment... seriously... whether or not I'll be able to finish it somehow doesn't seem to bother me that much anymore... I just try my best... I'm sure some marks would be given, given that I'm quite right logically... and I feel so loved by God that he sent people to me to help... can't ask for more...

after all... become all grouchy and nuts over a 5% assignment? why, there's so much more to life... (haha... now that I'm able to say this... I'm usually so uptight about everything... everything should be perfect etc...)

but things have changed... and I don't suppose I'll ever be the same again...

spoke to mark just now... we had a good chat... it's been some time since I left the road to smell the roses and to enjoy life... have chats with friends over sundaes... (thanks pal!) and erm... (oh shucks... get fat???) okok... so it was just last week...

hope? yes... I dare to... do you?